1/2 Cup Popcorn
2 Tablespoons Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Fine Ground Salt*
*Use a coffee bean grinder to turn table salt into a fine ground powder
1. Heat oil, and just 4-5 kernels, over medium-high heat, in a heavy 4-6 quart lidded pot.
2. Listen carefully. When the kernels pop, this indicates the oil is ready for the rest of the ingredients.
3. Soon after the indicator kernels pop, add the remaining ingredients, including the salt.
4. Promptly cover and gently move the pot before and during popping so kernels don’t burn.
5. When popping stops, promptly and carefully tip hot contents into a large heat resistant bowl.
6. Store cooled popcorn in an airtight container and it will last for months (but most people can’t resist it for that long)!
Popping Tips and Recipes
...this box is under construction
please check back for updatates...